We would like to welcome you to our hotel Kimen and inform you in short with our house rules.
1. During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
2. TThe Air conditioning in your room is off when room or balcony doors are open.
3. Electricity is 220 V.
4. Visits or business meetings can be held in common areas of the hotel like bar, restaurant, hall and not in the room.
5. Open fire, smoking, candles etc are not allowed in hallways, elevator or on the staircase.
6. Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
7. Damage or objection to service please report to the reception.
8. Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
9. Board meals are served in the period of:
buffet – breakfast 07.00–10.00 hours
supper 19.00–21.00 hours
10. If you require lunch-package and possible meal alterations please notify the reception a day in advance by 21.00 hours at the latest or in the morning of the day in question by 08.00 hours at the latest.
11. For you money, securities and other valuables there is a safe at your disposal in your room. Instructions are on the safe itself. The hotel is not liable in case of theft or loss.
12. Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
13. For safety and hygiene reasons preparing of hot meals or drinks in the room is not allowed.
14. Fire fighting notices are located in the hallways so please read them and abide them.
15. Lost and found items please report at the reception.
16. On the day of your departure please leave the room by 11.00 hours. Your stay in the room after 12.00 hours is charged as an additional day.
17. For a possible later arrival or earlier departure of the in advance reserved and by the hotel or sales office confirmed accomodation, the guest is obliged to pay a compensation in the amount as follows:
- If the guest with his later arrival or earlier departure reduces the previously confirmed reservation for one day, it will be charged the actual achieved stay and one additional day,
- If the guest with his later arrival or earlier departure reduces the previously confirmed reservation for two days, it will be charged the actual achieved stay and two additional days,
- If the guest with his later arrival or earlier departure reduces the previously confirmed reservation for three or more days, it will be charged the actual achieved stay and three additional days.
Modification of already confirmed accommodation in the hotel Kimen, made within 30 days before arrival is possible only in a written form. After written confirmation of a changed reservation by hotel or sales office, the additional costs (depending of a number of changed days ) will be charged in order to assure the continuation of a work. The hotel reserves the right that after 24 hours from the confirmed arrival day, offers rooms or suites to the other guests, if the change of reservation isn't announced and confirmed in a strictly written form. If the guest do not notify about late arrival, has no right to ask for a compensation as well as a earlier confirmed accommodation.
18. Please handle the key-card with care. In case of damaging or losing your key-card during the time of your stay we will charge 150,00 kn compensation.
19. Do not forget to turn in your key or key-card at the reception when you leave.
20. We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services to guests if they are in violation of this house rules or if they disturb other visitors with their behaviour.
The notice on how to submit a guest (customer) complaint is at the reception desk.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.